“We Do It All.” This phrase has new meaning now and it offers you the benefit, satisfaction, and convenience of dealing with one and only one company during your entire move.
Service philosophy is based on the highest standards of Excellence, Integrity and Professionalism.
Moving can be a not so awesome experiences that we all go through at least once. It could be moving across the street, or moving across the country; every household move is unique. No matter where you are moving to, there are some standard steps you need to take to prepare for your moving day. Cross-country moving requires more work of course, preparation and money; so let us make it as easy as possible for you.
For any specific concerns, we are always happy to help you, whether it’s packing, planning or just getting an estimate so you can start packing.
All of your items are inventoried and specifically marked prior to loading. We wrap furniture and large items with blankets and take special care on how we place each inside the Box Truck. We pack tight so things do not shake and because we charge by volume, it helps you, our customer. We feel that this extra care and attention to detail gives you, our customer, added protection and a much-needed sense of reassurance.
One of our principles with Apartment Movers is to make the customer as informed as possible. Dealing with an informed customer does not only ensure ease of operations, but we believe the customer also gets a better deal. That’s the reason we have provided a comprehensive set of information on our website which can prepare you and your family for the impending relocation.
We are equipped for open transport of vehicles, small tractors as well as farm equipment.
Our business is about service and we are not happy until we make you smile.
Local and Long Distance Moves
“Moving your things as if they were ours.” Whether it is moving next door or states away, we have helped customers to move in a smooth, stress free manner.
From packing specific items to an entire house, our packing services can be tailor made to suit your needs.
Basic Household Moving Services
- Loading – Each of your belongings is labeled, inventoried and loaded in a systematic process. Additionally, all upholstered furniture is wrapped in Stretchwrap, a strong, clear plastic that completely covers the furniture, protecting it from dirt and damage.
- Transportation – All trucks are driven by professionals with the best training in the industry.
- Unloading – Upon arrival, all items are inventoried as they are unloaded. When unloading, furniture, boxes and other belongings are placed in the rooms you designate. Assembly of beds, bookcases and other furniture is available upon request. Additionally, we protect your new home by using several types of floor runners to prevent stains or scratches on carpet and wood flooring.
- Full Service Packing – Upon request all items in your home are packed by our experts using the most up-to-date packing methods and materials in the industry.
- Fragile Packing – You define your breakable or high-value items such as; dishes, glassware, artwork, fragile furniture, mirrors, etc, and we professionally pack them with care, and you pack all other belongings.
Additional Household Moving Services Available Upon Request
- Unpacking – Boxes are opened and contents are removed and placed on a flat surface. If desired, Diversified Moving Service will provide any further placement needs. Boxes and packing material removal is included within this optional service.
- Crating – High-value items such as artwork, electronic equipment or delicate collectibles may need some added attention. Consider custom crating to protect fragile or non-standard sized belongings.
- Cars/Boats – Transporting larger items such as cars and boats can be included in your household moving services. Depending on size, the items will be protected and placed in the truck with the rest of your belongings, or on another vehicle if necessary.
- Assembly/Disassembly – We can help with disassembly of furniture, swingsets, etc, prior to your move or re-assembly upon arrival at your new home.